The use of frameworks and dynamic purchasing systems (DPS) in the public sector is on the rise. They reduce the amount of work for procurement teams and simplify the tendering process for suppliers.
Make sure you’re prepared to bid for this type of work – join our free webinar to find out what a framework or DPS is, how they operate and what work needs to be done once you are on them.
Date: Thursday 22 March
Time: 1.00pm to 1.45pm
During the webinar we’ll cover:
- A description of what a framework is and how it operates
- A description of a DPS and how it differs from a framework
- An explanation of how to find these opportunities
- Examples of ‘call-off’ mini competitions from frameworks and DPSs
- An overview of how to write great bid responses